A new version of the Magical Drop game is available on CPC Mania. Some new features, and the correction of the keyboard management with a CPC+.
News about Amstrad CPC, PCW, Notepad NC100 NC150 NC200, PDA600 and also Amstrad PC
Latest Youtube Videos :
It's a bit late for wishing you a merry christmas, so I will wish you a happy good year 2008 instead, and much CPCing.
CPCGamesCD is a live CD with emulators and the Amstrad games collection of NVG by MiguelSky. It has been updated :
- Frontend CPC Loader v2.0 beta by TroelsK and a lot of new features
- NVG games update 06/11/2007
- Snap-Pack with ALL the captures (3.491)
- New version of CPCE (1.85) and WinApe (2.0a15) emulators
- Improved categorization
- Apps (utils/cpc) and Cartridg folders of NVG are now included
PSPCAP32 par ZX-81 has again been updated, with now support for the green screen of the Amstrad CPC.
CPC Mania has converted Magical Drop for Amstrad CPC, based on a 1995 Data East arcade game.
Blassic is a basic language interpreter for windows, linux and Yopy PDA. It can interpret Amstrad CPC basic, I didnt try it though.
CPCE v1.85 fixes a serious bug in the Symbiface 2 IDE (reported by Jarek Adamski), allows disabling the tape speedup if CPCE does it wrong (for example with "Balloonacy") and the Win32 version is a bit smarter now to handle ZIP archives.
A new version of the Amstrad CPC emulator CrocoDS for the Nintendo DS is out.
A new version of the Amstrad CPC emulator AmeDS for the Nintendo DS is available.
FutureOS documentation (new OS for the Amstrad CPC) is available now in german AND english on the web site.
You can download the invitation for the Castellum meeting 2. The meeting already took place.
Symbos v2.0 is out :
- SymbOS has been ported completely to the Amstrad PCW/Joyce (screensaver works now, too).
- 1024KB support on all platforms; 24 applications can be loaded and executed now at the same time.
- "SymbOS extensions": This module can optionally be loaded during the booting process and adds new functions like the "Security" dialogue to the operating system.
- Richtext support and additional 16 colour controls
- SymbOS supports the handling of shared services. These are processes, which run in the background and provide their functions like accessing external hardware and other things to multiple applications at the same time.
- The file selection, info and confirm windows have been enhanced with several new options.
- SymShell includes new control codes for better VT100, VT52 and ANSI terminal emulation.
- The CPC version includes an optimized Mode2 screen driver and now operates nearly as fast in 640x200x2 as in 320x200x4.